CompTIA™ Security+ Certification Training
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
Gain the skills you need to be a security professional, and prepare to take the CompTIA™ Security+ certification SY0-501 exam, as you master the basics of system security, network infrastructure, access control, and organizational security. Once you complete this course, you'll be proficient in installation and configuring systems to secure applications, networks, and devices; performing threat analysis and responding with appropriate mitigation techniques; participating in risk mitigation activities; and operating with an awareness of applicable policies, laws, and regulations.
This course offers enrollment with or without a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility. After completing the course, you're encouraged to set up your own exam dates and times at a testing center close to you.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 90
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,595.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course