Digital Game Artist Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
This online course will train you to become a professional video game artist. Training centers around developing core skills for jobs related to Digital Art, 3D Art, Modeling, Character Design and Environmental Art Design. Once completed, you will have multiple employable skills including modeling game props and characters, importing required elements into game specific software, animation of game assets, and more.
This is a skills-specific course which will teach the key components and competencies needed to excel in positions related to 3D Art for Games and Environmental Art for Games. That said, beyond software and game related techniques, the course touches on just about everything, including general design and concept art. You will learn the fundamental principles of what makes good art great and the key social aspects needed for continued growth and professional development.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 600
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$2,699.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course