Help Desk Analyst: Tier 1 Support Specialist Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
The computer support industry is one of the fastest-growing fields, and there is every indication that this growth will continue. This course uniquely prepares you to work as a support specialist by focusing on the business needs of the customer, establishing credibility and trust, and handling the most difficult customer scenarios.
You'll learn about problem solving and troubleshooting, team dynamics, and interpersonal communication skills. You'll also get a broad overview of the back-office operations of a support center, and the common industry tools and technologies used in providing exceptional customer support.
This course also prepares for the Support Performance Tier-1 Support Specialist (SPC-T1SS) Certification exam at no additional cost, which is an organizational certification through SCInc., not an industry certification.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 120
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,799.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course