Information Security Training Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
It's no question that cybersecurity is necessary for any organization. But in this growing field, how do you show that you're qualified to lead security efforts? Certification. Holding certification from ISACA or (ISC)2 demonstrates your ability to identify, assess, and mitigate evolving security threats.
This online cybersecurity training course will prepare you for three globally recognized certifications: ISACA's Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), and (ISC)2's Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP).
This course offers enrollment with or without vouchers. The vouchers are prepaid access to sit for the certifying exams upon eligibility. Proctor fees may apply, which are not included.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 300
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$3,195.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course