SSCP Systems Security Certified Practitioner
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
To register please go to: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ung/training-programs/systems-security-practitioner/
The world of IT security is fast-paced and exciting, with the potential for high earnings—but it can also be competitive. To stay ahead, you'll need a certification like the Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), a premier credential that is ideal for those wanting to begin or advance a career in computer networking or security. This online SSCP course will prepare you for this industry-recognized certification, as well as a career in the information technology sector.
The SSCP is one of the best cyber security certifications you can earn, especially as an entry-level professional. An SSCP exam prep course, is a great way to ensure you have the knowledge to succeed—and that you can prove it to your employer. This course will also prepare you for a career as a network administrator or security administrator, and help you stay up-to-date on your skills if you already work in the IT sector.
This course offers enrollment with a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 80
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,799.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course