Coding - Advanced Hospital Coding and CCS Prep Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
Facility coding (hospital coding) is one of the best-paying sectors of the coding profession. If you're already performing some aspect of facility coding, the Advanced Hospital Coding (AHC) course will fill in the gaps, making you a more marketable employee. If you're currently working in a physician's office or other ambulatory care setting, this course will give you the edge you need to advance in the workplace.
Hospital coding is rarely an entry-level position, and most hospital coders are required to be certified. AHC covers advanced, hospital-specific coding and billing procedures and is designed to help you meet the challenge of today's changing standards. This course utilizes your existing knowledge of medical terminology and healthcare sciences. Upon completion, you will receive a voucher to take the Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) exam.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 100
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,899.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course