Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS)
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
Electronic health record specialists are critical in today's healthcare environment, where timely access to accurate patient records is vital to the safety and treatment of patients. This course teaches the skills required to become a certified electronic health record specialist (CEHRS) through the National Healthcareers Association (NHA), including charting, HIPAA compliance, electronic health record management, and insurance and billing. You will be prepared to work on a health information management team, auditing records, compiling reports for patient tracking, and coordinating the systems that keep our healthcare facilities operating.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 134
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$2,279.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course