Medical Office Manager (CPPM) Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
Medical Office Managers and Administrative Medical Assistants are versatile and valuable members of the healthcare team who can handle a broad range of duties, including patient registration, telephone, scheduling, medical records, accounts receivable, data entry, compliance regulations, human resources, and health information.
This in-depth program combines several programs, Medical Terminology, Microsoft Word 2016, Microsoft Excel 2016, Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA), Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS), and Certified Physician Practice Manager (CPPM), to give you the foundation and training needed to be a Medical Office Manager.
Upon completion of this program, you will be ready to take the Certified Physician Practice Manager (CPPM) exam, offered by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC), the Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) and the Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS) national certification exams offered by National Healthcareer Association (NHA). You will receive the study guide materials, access to practice exams, AAPC membership and a voucher for each exam.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 555
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$3,899.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course