NASM Certified Nutrition Coach
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
Nutrition plays a key role in almost every aspect of the health and fitness industry. Beyond fitness instruction, many clients want to pick up healthy eating patterns and make long term behavior changes. Completing this nutrition course will make you a NASM Certified Nutrition Coach. This industry-recognized certification proves that you understand nutritional science and behavior change strategies and can effectively coach clients.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 80
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,299.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course