NASM Certified Personal Trainer + AFAA Group Fitness Instructor
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
Becoming a certified fitness professional proves that you have the knowledge and expertise to lead fitness instruction safely. This online course will prepare you for two of the most in-demand certifications in the fitness industry: NASM Certified Personal Trainer and AFAA Group Fitness Instructor. You will gain key skills from videos, presentations, and other hands-on learning activities to master health and fitness topics, including nutrition, human movement science, and fitness assessments.
This course includes exam preparation, as well as the certification exam fees. The NCCA accredited NASM CPT Personal Trainer Exam and AFAA Group Fitness Instructor Exam is taken at a local testing center (PSI), and you can schedule your exam date after completion of the course and eligibility requirements.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 140
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,899.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course