NASM Certified Personal Trainer + Corrective Excercise
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
To register please go to: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ung/training-programs/nasm-cpt-ces?Category=health-and-fitness
The NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Exam Preparation is a unique online training program that prepares for the NASM CPT exam. The NASM CPT certification is one of the most respected and in-demand certifications in the health and fitness industry.
The NASM Corrective Exercise Specialization (CES) provides you with cutting-edge, scientifically valid education, as well as the assessments, techniques and corrective exercise strategies to put it into practice.
This program series includes exam preparation, all study materials, as well as the exam fees. The NCCA accredited NASM CPT Personal Trainer Exam is taken at a local testing center (PSI), and you can schedule your exam date after completion of the program.
Prepares You For...
Certified Personal Trainer
Health Fitness Specialist
Private Personal Trainer
Community Health Specialist
NASM CPT Personal Trainer
Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 140
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,899.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course