NASM Certified Personal Trainer + Performance Enhancement
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
To register please go to: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ung/training-programs/nasm-cpt-pes?Category=health-and-fitness
The NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Exam Preparation program is a unique online training that prepares for the NASM CPT exam. The NASM CPT certification is one of the most respected and in-demand certifications in the health and fitness industry.
The NASM Performance Enhancement Specialization can give you the expertise to improve the flexibility, speed, agility and performance of both professional athletes and weekend warriors.
This program includes exam preparation, all study materials, as well as the exam fees. The NCCA accredited NASM CPT Personal Trainer Exam is taken at a local testing center (PSI), and you can schedule your exam date after completion of the program.
Prepares You For...
Certified Personal Trainer
Health Fitness Specialist
Private Personal Trainer
Community Health Specialist
NASM CPT Personal Trainer
Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES)
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 140
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,899.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course