NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Exam Preparation
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
If you want an exciting career helping others achieve their fitness goals, start with this NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Exam Preparation course. It's a unique online course that prepares you for the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) exam. The NCCA-accredited NASM personal trainer certification is one of the most respected in the health and fitness industry. Start with this prep course to become a certified personal trainer (CPT) and reach your career goals.
This course gives you the most extensive resources available to successfully pass the widely respected NASM CPT exam. Through the use of online videos, presentations, quizzes, readings, and interactive activities, you will receive thorough guidance and gain understanding of CPT content, as well as the knowledge needed to successfully sit for the exam.
If you're thinking about studying for your personal trainer certification online, this course is an excellent way to do so. It includes exam preparation and all study materials, as well as the certification exam fee, and you will gain the knowledge, skills, and abilities you need to become a successful NASM personal trainer.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 80
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,299.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course