ITIL 4 Foundation Micro Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
As the most widely accepted approach to IT service management, earning your ITIL 4 certification is a vital step in your career as an IT management professional. This course covers key concepts of IT service management to prepare you for the ITIL 4 certification exam. You'll dive into service management, ITIL principles and the service value system (SVS). You will also gain an understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework and how it adapts to modern technology. The voucher is pre-paid access to sit for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam upon eligibility.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 20
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,299.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course