Grant Writing Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
Certificate Program: $745.00
Earn your certificate in grant writing. Follow a step-by-step curriculum with an experienced grant writer as your instructor to help you master every phase of crafting a compelling grant proposal. You will gain the necessary skills to write successful proposals that will secure the funding your organization needs.
- A to Z Grantwriting
- Get Grants!
- A to Z Grantwriting II
- Writing Effective Grant Proposals
- Advanced Grant Proposals Writing
Instructions and Information:
- These courses are taught in both an Online Self-Paced format and an Online Instructor-Led format. See format tab for details.
- You will need to register for each course individually. Select each course name to register.
- Complete the above five courses to earn your Continuing Education Certificate in Grant Writing.
- Each course consists of two lessons a week (one every Wednesday and one every Friday).
- You do not need to be online at any specific time, but you are expected to complete each quiz and assignment within 10 days.
- Upon completion of your last course in the certificate program, please email email@example.com. Please allow 10 business days for certificate to be issued.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Certificate Program||$ 745.00|
· Start at anytime
· Independent learning
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Three months to complete
· Monthly pre-determined start date
· Structured group learning with other course participants
· Instructor moderated discussion and question board
· Two lessons released weekly
· Six weeks to complete