Procurement & Purchasing Management Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
To register please go to: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ung/training-programs/procurement-purchasing-management/
Buyers and purchasing agents buy products and services for organizations to use or to resell. But the job isn't as simple as just shopping. These professionals must consider a lot of factors when purchasing such as budget, price, availability, demand, logistics, reliability of suppliers, and technical support. Purchasing managers oversee the work of buyers and purchasing agents. In addition, they must be able to accurately report on activity and forecast future events.
The Procurement & Purchasing Management course will introduce you to the basics of the supply chain process, management, purchasing, and contracting issues and is designed for anyone working in or interested in working in purchasing, logistics, or procurement.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 270
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$2,395.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course