Certified Legal Secretary
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
To register please go to: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ung/training-programs/certified-legal-secretary/
The legal profession has a range of career opportunities available with over 300,000 positions today and is projected to grow to 325,000 by 2026. If you're ready to enter the legal profession and develop a great career that will be in-demand long into the future, this Certified Legal Secretary course can help by providing foundational knowledge over a broad range of legal topics to help prepare you for the NALS Accredited Legal Professional exam.
The Certified Legal Secretary course will help you gain the skills you need to enter the legal profession regardless of the type of law that interests you. Lawyers rely on these legal professionals to coordinate the daily functions of their law practice by maintaining schedules, managing clients, filing documents, drafting paperwork, and more. You will learn basic legal terminology, office procedures and management advice, basic accounting, and QuickBooks. Throughout the course, you will discover what it is like to work in this fast-paced, exciting, and in-demand field.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 444
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$2,299.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course