Certified Digital Marketing Professional
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
A digital marketing professional is a 360-degree digital marketer with a solid foundation and working knowledge of all digital marketing domains. The primary objectives of a digital marketing specialist are to increase brand awareness, promote products, build traffic on the branded website, acquire new customers, generate product interest among prospects and create high product visibility among distinct audiences.
Requirements for online marketing certification are based on a combination of applied industry experience, education, and certification exam results designed by industry thought leaders, experts, renowned authors, and educators in the field. The skills and knowledge you obtain from this course will prepare you to proceed with the Online Marketing Certified Professional (OMCP) certification.
This course offers enrollment with a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 220
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,999.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course