Microsoft Outlook - Cumming
Dates: July 19, 2018
Meets: Th from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Cumming - City Hall 423
Registration Fee: $179.00
This course will provide the tools needed to utilize Outlook to make daily tasks more efficient. Students learn the process of sorting emails, using contacts, maintaining calendars, setting up and using multiple email accounts, sending and opening attachments to emails, controlling spam, and managing mail folders. Outlook can provide users with an efficient way to stay connected and productive wherever you are!
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Use the Outlook 2016 ribbon
• Create, edit and send e-mails
• Use navigation tools to quickly move throughout your documents
• Create calendar events and appointments
• Use the cut, copy and paste features
• Insert and delete text and images
• Add attachments to e-mails
• Manage your contacts in Outlook
• Use Outlook notes
While previous experience is not necessary to take this class, basic PC skills are required. MS Outlook 2016 will be used.
This course counts as a credit toward theMicrosoft Office Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 179.00|
Cumming - City Hall 423
|07/19/2018||Thursday||9 AM to 4 PM||Cumming - City Hall 423|