People Management Skills: Managing Different Personalities - Cumming
Dates: October 15, 2019
Meets: Tu from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Cumming - City Hall 429
Registration Fee: $199.00
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
This seminar will teach you how to spot and identify the four basic personality types. You will gain a better understanding about those around you and also more about who you are. You will learn how to handle each personality in a positive and effective way. Elements covered in this class will be strengthen the way you view and interact with others.
(Leadership and Supervision Master Certificate elective course)
This course may be modified to a LIVE Online format based on Georgia Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control, and University System of Georgia guidelines in place at the time of the course. No refunds will be provided should the course format change based on these guidelines.
LIVE Online Course Details:
•This online platform is compatible with desktop and laptop computers and will also work with iPads, android tablets, iPhones, and android phones. Devices must have a camera and microphone, which are standard on all smartphones and iPads.
•Course access will be provided with a link that you simply click in order to join the LIVE Online classroom. The link will work with your web browser or through the Pexip app which is free to download. You will receive that link 3 business days before your first class session.
•Course handouts will be emailed to you 3 business days before your first class session. Students may want to print these out for easy reference during your LIVE Online sessions.
•For questions regarding the online platform please email us at email@example.com
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 199.00|
Cumming - City Hall 429
|10/15/2019||Tuesday||9 AM to 4 PM||Cumming - City Hall 429|
- Managing Multiple Tasks, Priorities and Deadlines
- Building High Performing Teams
- Business Communication Basics
- Minimizing Conflict, Maximizing Cooperation; Teambuilding for Managers
- Managing Your Personal and Professional Image - Cumming
- 21 Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and They Will Follow You
- How to Wow your Customers Every Day - Gainesville
- Fundamentals of Being an Effective Leader
- Skill with People
- Raising Your Leadership Lid - Gainesville
- Critical Elements of Customer Service
- The Fundamentals of Leadership
- People Management Skills: Managing Different Personalities
- Dealing with Change in the Workplace
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Create a High Performing Project Team
- Effectively Supervising People - Gainesville
- New Supervisor Bootcamp
- Developing & Empowering People