Critical Elements of Customer Service - Cumming
Dates: October 22, 2019
Meets: Tu from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Cumming - City Hall 429
Registration Fee: $199.00
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
No matter the type of organization you are representing, excellent customer service plays a vital role in success. Satisfied customers not only help growth through repeat business, but also in recommendations to friends and associates. This course equips participants with the necessary skills to provide excellent customer service along with strategies for implementation in the workplace.
In this workshop you will:
- Understand who your customers are
- Learn how to communicate more assertively and efficiently with customers
- Recognize that service delivery is an individual response value
- Understand how your own behavior impacts behavior of others, including your customers
- Develop more confidence and skill as a problem-solver
Learn ways to make customer service a team approach
(Leadership and Supervision Master Certificate elective course)
This course may be modified to a LIVE Online format based on Georgia Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control, and University System of Georgia guidelines in place at the time of the course. No refunds will be provided should the course format change based on these guidelines.
LIVE Online Course Details:
This online platform is compatible with desktop and laptop computers and will also work with iPads, android tablets, iPhones, and android phones. Devices must have a camera and microphone, which are standard on all smartphones and iPads.
- Course access will be provided with a link that you simply click in order to join the LIVE Online classroom. The link will work with your web browser or through the Pexip app which is free to download. You will receive that link 3 business days before your first class session.
Course handouts will be emailed to you 3 business days before your first class session. Students may want to print these out for easy reference during your LIVE Online sessions.
For questions regarding the online platform please email us at email@example.com
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 199.00|
Cumming - City Hall 429
|10/22/2019||Tuesday||9 AM to 4 PM||Cumming - City Hall 429|
- Skill with People
- From Supervisor to Leader: Leading From the Inside Out
- Managing Across Cultures
- Business Communication Basics
- Raising Your Leadership Lid - Gainesville
- Critical Elements of Customer Service
- The Fundamentals of Leadership
- People Management Skills: Managing Different Personalities
- Dealing with Change in the Workplace
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Create a High Performing Project Team
- Managing Multiple Tasks, Priorities and Deadlines
- Effectively Supervising People - Gainesville
- New Supervisor Bootcamp
- Developing & Empowering People
- Managing Your Personal and Professional Image - Cumming