Developing & Empowering People: Training, Coaching & Delegating - Cumming
Dates: December 3, 2019
Meets: Tu from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Cumming - City Hall 429
Registration Fee: $199.00
Discover the meaning of 'Empowerment and Situational Leadership' and how the use of various styles of leadership will help develop and provide the level of support needed to get the productivity needed for a high performing team. Participants will understand the leader's role in skill development, coaching, training and delegating and how these proven practices will increase productivity while helping to ensure an organization achieves their KPI (key performance index) objectives.
Topics to be covered:
1. Developing High Performing Team(s) - Your Role
2. Empowering: Tapping into the Talent Of Untapped Resources
3. Training: Team's Commitment To High Performance
4. Coaching: Removing Obstacles that Prevent a Team's Success
5. Delegating: Full Utilization of Your Team
(Leadership and Supervision Master Certificate elective course)
This course may be modified to a LIVE Online format based on Georgia Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control, and University System of Georgia guidelines in place at the time of the course. No refunds will be provided should the course format change based on these guidelines.
LIVE Online Course Details:
•This online platform is compatible with desktop and laptop computers and will also work with iPads, android tablets, iPhones, and android phones. Devices must have a camera and microphone, which are standard on all smartphones and iPads.
•Course access will be provided with a link that you simply click in order to join the LIVE Online classroom. The link will work with your web browser or through the Pexip app which is free to download. You will receive that link 3 business days before your first class session.
•Course handouts will be emailed to you 3 business days before your first class session. Students may want to print these out for easy reference during your LIVE Online sessions.
•For questions regarding the online platform please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 199.00|
Cumming - City Hall 429
|12/03/2019||Tuesday||9 AM to 4 PM||Cumming - City Hall 429|
- Skill with People
- Business Communication Basics
- Raising Your Leadership Lid - Gainesville
- Critical Elements of Customer Service
- The Fundamentals of Leadership
- People Management Skills: Managing Different Personalities
- Dealing with Change in the Workplace
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Create a High Performing Project Team
- Managing Multiple Tasks, Priorities and Deadlines
- Effectively Supervising People - Gainesville
- New Supervisor Bootcamp
- Managing Your Personal and Professional Image - Cumming