Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professionals- Dahlonega
Dates: November 9, 2019
Meets: Sa from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Location: Dahlonega - Continuing Ed 215
Registration Fee: $75.00
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers is a classroom course designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner. Participants earn a two-year American Heart Association Certification.
Basic Life Support for HealthCare Providers - Classroom
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
Participants earn a two-year American Heart Association Certification.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 75.00|
Dahlonega - Continuing Ed 215
|11/09/2019||Saturday||10 AM to 2 PM||Dahlonega - Continuing Ed 215|