Black and White Techniques - Cumming
Dates: April 27, 2019
Meets: Sa from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Cumming - City Hall 433
Registration Fee: $99.00
In this one-day seminar-style class you will explore the history of photography from the earliest, experimental images to the current digital age.
You'll learn how the qualities that make a great black and white image - tonal range, luminance and contrast - can be conveyed via the digital darkroom for both print and electronic presentation. This course also examines the history and techniques of documentary photography and photojournalistic story telling.
Students should be at the Intermediate level or higher to take this course. Imaging techniques will be taught using Adobe Photoshop and Photoshop Elements imaging software.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 99.00|
Cumming - City Hall 433
|04/27/2019||Saturday||9 AM to 4 PM||Cumming - City Hall 433|
- Photographing People
- Using Your Digital Camera
- People & Event Photography
- Lightroom 3 - An Introduction
- Product Photography Workshop - for Crafters, Sellers and Bloggers
- Macro Photography - Dahlonega
- Photographing Kid's Sports
- Waterfalls & Mountain Streams Photography
- Black and White Photography
- Nature and Landscape Photography