Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professionals - Gainesville
Dates: May 18, 2019
Meets: Sa from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Location: Gainesville - Martha T. Nesbitt Building3100
Registration Fee: $75.00
There are 2 openings remaining at this time.
Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers is a classroom course designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner. Participants earn a two-year American Heart Association Certification.
Basic Life Support for HealthCare Providers - Classroom
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
Participants earn a two-year American Heart Association Certification.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 75.00|
Gainesville - Martha T. Nesbitt Building3100
|05/18/2019||Saturday||10 AM to 2 PM||Gainesville - Martha T. Nesbitt Building3100|