Microsoft Excel 2 - Cumming
Dates: September 25, 2019
Meets: W from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Cumming - City Hall 423
Registration Fee: $179.00
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
This course goes beyond MS Excel 1 to include more complex features such as creating and modifying pivot tables, using names instead of cell references in formulas and creating and using nested IF statements. Participants will learn to use advanced techniques to create filters and sorts, how to eliminate duplicates, use Data Validation to create and maintain drop down lists, and how to share Excel data with other applications.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use Excel data with other applications
- Understand the difference between absolute references and relative references
- Link multiple worksheets within the same file and in different files
- Create and modify pivot tables
- Use names instead of cell references in formulas
- Create and use nested IF statements
- Apply color, bars and icons to cells
- Use basic and advanced filtering and sorting techniques
- Use data validation to create and maintain drop down lists
While previous experience is not necessary to take this class, basic PC skills are required. The skills taught in the MS Excel 1 class are not repeated in MS Excel 2. MS Excel 2016 will be used.
This course counts as a credit toward the Microsoft Office Certificate.
Note: For safety precautions, we encourage students to wear a mask.
This course may be modified to a LIVE Online format based on Georgia Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control, and University System of Georgia guidelines in place at the time of the course. No refunds will be provided should the course format change based on these guidelines.
LIVE Online Course Details:
- This online platform is compatible with desktop and laptop computers and will also work with iPads, android tablets, iPhones, and android phones. Devices must have a camera and microphone, which are standard on all smartphones and iPads.
- Course access will be provided with a link that you simply click in order to join the LIVE Online classroom. The link will work with your web browser or through the Pexip app which is free to download. You will receive that link 3 business days before your first class session.
- Course handouts will be emailed to you 3 business days before your first class session. Students may want to print these out for easy reference during your LIVE Online sessions.
- For questions regarding the online platform please email us at email@example.com.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 179.00|
Cumming - City Hall 423
|09/25/2019||Wednesday||9 AM to 4 PM||Cumming - City Hall 423|