Project Management Certificate
Dates: February 4 - March 18, 2021
Meets: Th from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Location: LIVE Online
In our global economy, completing a project on time and on budget can determine a business’s success or failure. Every project is different, but all projects share the same potential to achieve superior results if ideas are appropriately and purposefully guided into reality. The Project Management Certificate provides you with the necessary project management skills you need to excel in your career. This certificate program is designed for a wide range of occupations and is suitable for both entry and experienced professionals. Increase your knowledge in project management and help your organization implement both large- and small-scale projects on time, on budget, with minimal disruption, and with maximum SUCCESS!
This course combines a one-hour LIVE Online class session with your instructor, Charlie Milstead (MPM, PMP®, PPMC), each week along with weekly course learning assignments. These sessions will be archived for later viewing if the student is unable to participate in the live meetings. This format allows for students to receive the benefit of in-person instruction as well as the convenience and flexibility of a traditional online course. Need to ask a question during class? Need to complete assignments at midnight? No problem, this course has you covered! UNG Professional and Continuing Education makes online learning easy wherever you are.
What you will learn:
In this course you will learn:
· industry standard project management processes
· techniques to establish project lifecycles using predictive and adaptive methods
· project agility
· leadership skills needed for project managers
· tools to adequately plan a project
· how to develop a schedule and budget
· processes on identifying and managing risk
· project resilience
· future trends in project management
Who Should Attend:
· Managers, team leaders, and individuals who are interested in pursuing careers in project management.
· Individuals who currently work on projects in a professional setting.
· Anyone responsible for the success of team projects and initiatives.
· Professionals with exposure to project management in their current job but have yet to attend a formal training.
To receive a University of North Georgia Professional and Continuing Education certificate and CEUs, students must attend 80% of all class sessions, actively participate and complete a course evaluation, as well as pass all quizzes, assignments, and final exam with an average score of 75 or above.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$2,499.00|
LIVE OnlineLIVE Online
|02/04/2021||Thursday||6 PM to 7 PM||LIVE Online|
|02/11/2021||Thursday||6 PM to 7 PM||LIVE Online|
|02/18/2021||Thursday||6 PM to 7 PM||LIVE Online|
|02/25/2021||Thursday||6 PM to 7 PM||LIVE Online|
|03/04/2021||Thursday||6 PM to 7 PM||LIVE Online|
|03/11/2021||Thursday||6 PM to 7 PM||LIVE Online|
|03/18/2021||Thursday||6 PM to 7 PM||LIVE Online|