Creating Web Pages I - Online
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
Create and post your very own website using HTML. You will learn the best strategies for planning the content, structure and layout of your website; creating pages with neatly formatted text; building links between the pages and more! This course also covers search engine optimization and powerful no-cost or low-cost web marketing strategies.
This course is taught in both an Online Self-Paced format and an Online Instructor-Led format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 24
Teacher CEUs 2: (more information on teacher CEUs)
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$ 149.00|
· Start at anytime
· Independent learning
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Three months to complete
· Monthly pre-determined start date
· Structured group learning with other course participants
· Instructor moderated discussion and question board
· Two lessons released weekly
· Six weeks to complete