Catering Professional Certificate Program - Online
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
To register please go to: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ung/training-programs/catering-professional?Category=hospitality
The Catering Professional provides the foundational skills needed for a career in the catering and events industry by teaching the elements of catering services, including overseeing events and functions, and collaborating with other catering services. You will gain the ability to plan for successful food preparation and apply beverage management requirements.
This course will also demonstrate best practices for marketing a catering business, considerations for preparing and executing contracts, effectively manage human resources, and applying basic accounting principles. It will also prepare you for the Certified Professional in Catering and Events (CPCE) through the National Association for Catering and Events.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 100
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,499.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course