Event Management and Design Certificate Program - Online
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
The Event Management and Design Online Training course will equip you with the knowledge to advance in the field if you're already working in special events, or it will prepare you to enter the profession with an understanding of the industry. You'll build a foundation that you can use to build a career in special events or start your own special event business.
This course is split up into two modules: Special Event Management and Special Event Design and Decoration. Each module includes multiple units complete with interactive presentations. Corporate events, weddings, parades, festivals, and more are covered. You'll learn about the practicalities of planning events and the dazzle of designing them. From permits to pyrotechnics, this course will teach you how to design, plan, implement, and evaluate special events. Learn to create spectacular special events with the Event Management and Design Online Training course!
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 300
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,999.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course