LEED-Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Certificate Program - Online
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
The Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) Green Associate course is designed to educate candidates on the cutting edge green building and sustainable design practices, and enables participants to designate that expertise with an internationally recognized professional credential.
Developed and backed by the U.S. Green Building Council, the LEED Green Associate and credential has gained national and global notoriety. The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) rating system is one of the most widely used standards for green building and design. The Tier 1: LEED Green Associate training course and exam covers general information on green building practices for residential and commercial projects, and prepares individuals to support other professionals working on projects seeking LEED certification.
This course will also prepare you for the LEED Green Associate Credential from USGBC (US Green Building Council). This is an internationally recognized certification that designates expertise in green building and design principles. The exam fee is included with the course.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 40
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$ 899.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course