Office Administrator Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
Certificate Program: $765.00
Rapid growth in the healthcare, sales, and other industries have created many new job opportunities for office administrators. Gain the clerical skills and knowledge you'll need to start your career as an office administrator or increase your skillset to help your organization run efficiently.
- Administrative Assistant Fundamentals
- Administrative Assistant Applications
- Customer Service Fundamentals
- Achieving Success With Difficult People
- Keys to Effective Communication
Instructions and Information:
- These courses are taught in both an Online Self-Paced format and an Online Instructor-Led format. See format tab for details.
- You will need to register for each course individually. Select each course name to register.
- Complete the above five courses to earn your Continuing Education Certificate in Office Administration.
- Each course consists of two lessons a week (one every Wednesday and one every Friday)
- You do not need to be online at any specific time, but you are expected to complete each quiz and assignment within 10 days.
- Upon completion of your last course in the certificate program, please contact Paula Smith at 470-239-3029 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 10 business days for certificate to be issued.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Certificate Program||$ 765.00|
· Start at anytime
· Independent learning
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Three months to complete
· Monthly pre-determined start date
· Structured group learning with other course participants
· Instructor moderated discussion and question board
· Two lessons released weekly
· Six weeks to complete