Supply Chain and Logistics Management Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
The Supply Chain Management Certificate program provides you with the tools and ideas required to increase productivity and give you and your organization a competitive edge. Dive into the processes and strategies behind acquiring, producing and delivering goods and services, both domestically and globally in ways that will optimize performance.
- Supply Chain Management Fundamentals
- Manufacturing Fundamentals
- Purchasing Fundamentals
- Distribution and Logistics Management
- Keys to Effective Communication
Instructions and Information:
- These courses are taught in both an Online Self-Paced format and an Online Instructor-Led format. See format tab for details.
- You will need to register for each course individually. Select each course name to register.
- Complete the above five courses to earn your Continuing Education Certificate in Supply Chain & Logistics Management.
- Each course consists of two lessons a week (one every Wednesday and one every Friday)
- You do not need to be online at any specific time, but you are expected to complete each quiz and assignment within 10 days.
- Upon completion of your last course in the certificate program, please contact Paula Smith at 470-239-3029 or email@example.com. Please allow 10 business days for certificate to be issued.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$ 755.00|
· Start at anytime
· Independent learning
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Three months to complete
· Monthly pre-determined start date
· Structured group learning with other course participants
· Instructor moderated discussion and question board
· Two lessons released weekly
· Six weeks to complete